Competition of Candidates for Doctoral Projects – pursue your dream and conduct a ground-breaking PhD research project in a new formula of joint and doble degree!
Are you a young researcher with a master’s degree looking for an exceptional Doctoral Project? Do you want to obtain a high scholarship and conduct your doctorate in a new formula of double and joint degree?
We are looking for people with a passion for tackling big challenges and with a sustainable development goal in mind.
Choose one out of five exceptional Doctoral Projects and submit your application for a PhD position:
- PhD student _Job offer Project _PhD@NCU_Nanostructures and thin films of metalorganics complexes and hybrid perovskites for applications in optoelectronics and photovoltaics (112 KB)
- PhD student – Job offer_Project – PhD@NCU_The Teutonic Order and its bailiwicks (‘Ballei’) A comparison between Prussia and Burgundy (Lotharingia) (232 KB)
- PhD student – Job offer_Project – PhD@NCU_Protection of patient’s dignity in the course of using AI systems in medicine (legal aspects)) (277 KB)
- PhD student – Job offer_Project – PhD@NCU_Potential of S. europaea endophytes in decreasing colonization of plants by HPMOs (282 KB)
- PhD student – Job offer_Project – PhD@NCU_Porous materials based on coordination polymers containing multipodal ligands bearing 1,2,3-triazole units (231 KB)
Deadline for submitting – 31 May 2021.
To find out how to apply read our regulations available at: https://www.ac.umk.pl/nawa-ster/regulations/