|Recruitment stage (project selection)||Deadline|
|Information on call for research projects applications||01.06.2023|
|Submission of projects in electronic form (firstname.lastname@example.org) and in writing to the School’s administration office||1.06.2023 – 29.06.2023|
|Selection of projects by the Head of the School in consultation with the Board of the School and Recruitment Committee||04.07.2023 – 14.07.2023|
|Announcement of selected doctoral projects and publishing them (on the School’s website)||14.07.2023|
|Recruitment stage (selection of PhD students)||Deadline|
|Publishing specific terms of the recruitment process on the School’s website||01.06.2023|
|Registration of candidates in IRK system (Internet Registration of Candidates)||24.08.2023 – 30.08.2023 (by 2:00 p.m.)|
|Submission of documents in electronic form (email@example.com) by candidates to the School||24.08.2023 – 30.08.2023 (by 2:00 p.m.)|
|Appointment of examination committees by the Chairman of the Recruitment Committee||04.09.2023 – 06.09.2023|
|Interviews with candidates||11.09.2023 – 22.09.2023|
|Acceptance of the recruitment results by the Recruitment Committee||04.09.2023 – 06.09.2023|
|Announcement of recruitment results in the Internet Registration of candidates||27.09.2023|
|Entry to the list of doctoral students||01.10.2023|
RESEARCH PROJECT APPLICATIONS
Please number the documents according to the list below (the name of the file must indicate its content!):
1. Research project application PDF WORD
2. Information about the supervisor candidate PDF WORD
3. Declaration regarding the funding of research project PDF WORD
4. Declaration – doctoral degree PDF WORD (for grant application only!)
5. PhD supervisor candidate – consent and declaration PDF WORD
6. PhD supervisor candidate – consent (foreign) PDF WORD
7. Declaration regarding the lack of foreign supervisor PDF WORD
8. Declaration regarding the source of financing of the costs of the procedure for granting the degree PDF WORD
All documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a prerequisite for admission to the Academia Copernicana Interdisciplinary Doctoral School, candidates must submit the following documents by the deadline set in the recruitment schedule:
Please number the documents according to the list below (the name of the file must indicate its content!)
- A signed application generated from the Internet Registration of Candidates (you must fully complete all information in the IRoC in order to generate the application).
- Academic curriculum vitae and letter of motivation.
- Declaration of choosing the School and one or two submitted projects (main and additional project) PDF DOC
- Declaration concerning doctoral studies PDF
- Declaration that the candidate is not enrolled as a doctoral student in another doctoral school or doctoral programme and that in the case of admission to the Academia Copernicana, the candidate will be a PhD student of only one doctoral school PDF
- Copy of the candidate’s master’s diploma and the completion of graduate studies (or its equivalent), or a copy of a certified duplicate, or a declaration that such duplicate will be delivered by the date of announcing the list of accepted candidates.
- In the case of theological sciences: a copy of the master’s diploma in theology and Bachelor of Ecclesiastical Studies, or a written statement that during the doctoral studies the student will receive a Bachelor of Ecclesiastical Studies degree.
- If English is not the PhD candidate’s native language, a document confirming knowledge of English at at least B2 level is required.
- One current photograph in electronic form, which the candidate enters into the Internet Registration of Candidates, complying with the requirements used for issuing ID cards.
Every achievement of the candidate must be confirmed by appropriate documents (e.g. certificates, copy of publications, etc.).
The documents must be prepared in English and sent to email@example.com in accordance with the recruitment schedule.
The interview is conducted in English.
For the list of specific terms of the recruitment procedure click here.
After being enrolled to Academia Copernicana Interdisciplinary Doctoral School, the candidate must personally deliver the original documents (including an apostille on degree), Polish bank account number (which is necessary to receive the scholarship) to the School’s administration office.
Order No. 44 of March 15th 2023
Resolution no. 20 on the recruitment terms and procedure
Regulations of the doctoral school of the Nicolaus Copernicus University