Rector’s Regulations on qualification for studies at the Academia Copernicana – 2020/2021 (English version).
Rector’s Regulations on qualification for studies at the Academia Copernicana – 2020/2021 (Polish version).
Required documents (scans please send on e-mail: email@example.com):
- application form from IRK2;
- CV and a letter of motivation in English;
- copy of the diploma of the uniform master’s degree or the second-cycle studies (or equivalent) along with the supplement (if the diploma is issued by foreign university, it should be legalized);
- information about previous doctoral studies;
- document confirming knowledge of English at level B2;
- 1 photograph;
- list of achievements. All achievements should be documented:
- Scientific publications – a photocopy of the first page of the publication, the title page of the magazine along with the ISSN, in the case of accepted papers a document providing the ISBN, ISSN, or DOI,
- Participation in research or artistic projects – a statement by the head of the project that the candidate has participated in the project, containing a brief description of the performed tasks,
- Prizes and awards in competitions, exhibitions – a document confirming the competition/exhibition containing information about the range of the competition/exhibition (international/national) and indicating the people awarded/distinguished.
Original documents will be required from candidates before the interview: ul. Lwowska 1, room 129 (building of the Faculty of Biological and Veterinary Sciences).