|The first and second name||Małgorzata Sypniewska|
|University||Nicolaus Copernicus University, Toruń, Poland|
|Faculty||Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Informatics
I am a graduate of two fields of study- physics and mathematics. I focus my scientific interests on solid-state physics and semiconductor physics. During my bachelor’s and master’s, I studied optical and electrical properties of thin ZnO layers. I am continuing this subject at doctoral studies. I’m studying the optical properties of mixed layers ZnO/Alq3/ZnO. Such structures can have very interesting optical and luminescent properties, so in the future, they can be used in light-emitting diodes (LED) and lasers.
1) 7th International Conference “Nanotechnologies and Nanomaterials” NANO-2019, Lviv, Ukraine (2019-08-27- 2019-08-30)- oral report-Influence of annealing temperature on optical properties of zinc oxide thin films deposited by spin coating method;
2) OPTO 2019 Torun (2019-07-23-2019-07-27)- poster-Infrared characterization of methacrylic polymers based on 1-(4-Nitrophenyl)piperazine;
3) Research internship financed by: PROM project- International scholarship exchange of doctoral students and academic staff, INSA Lyon 27.05-9.06.2019, France, Lyon;
4) 8th International Conference on Spectroscopic Ellipsometry (ICSE8) Barcelona, Spain (2019-05-26 – 2019-05-31) – poster- Optical characterization of methacrylic polymers based on 1-(4 Nitrophenyl)piperazine.
1) M. Sypniewska, L. Skowronski, P. Popielarski, I. Savchenko, O. Krupka, V. Smokal B. Derkowska-Zielinska, Synthesis and optical properties of poly[4- methacryloxy-(4′-carboxy)-azobenzene], Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 2019, Vol. 672, No.1, 178-185.
2) Pawel Popielarski, MSc; Lidia Mosinska; Wacław Bała; Kazimierz Paprocki; Yuriy Zorenko; Tetyana Zorenko; Małgorzata Sypniewska, Persistent photoconductivity in ZnO thin films grown os Si substrate by spin coating method , Optical materials, OM-D-18-02041R3